Purpose/Responsibilities (from College Bylaws)
- Reappointment, Promotion, and Conferral of Tenure Advisement. The College Review Committee shall advise the Dean on all recommendations for reappointment, promotion, and conferral of permanent tenure that are duly brought before it.
- Initial Appointments Advisement. The College Review Committee shall advise the Dean on any initial appointments that carry permanent tenure.
- Tenured Faculty Review Advisement. The College Review Committee shall review and offer advice on tenured faculty performance reviews if the Dean or the faculty member under review should request it.
- Annual Review of Dean. The College Review Committee shall undertake the annual review of the Dean.
- Doug Shafer, Mathematics & Statistics
- Mark Wilson, History
- Maureen Brown, Political Science & Public Administration
- Maggie Quinlan, Communication Studies
- Becky Roeder, English
- Jon Cox, Global Studies
- Robert Reimer, Language & Culture Studies
- Irina Nesmelova, Physics & Optical Science
- Julia Robinson, Religious Studies
- Murray Webster, Sociology