Purpose/Responsibilities (from College Bylaws)
- Reappointment, Promotion, and Conferral of Tenure Advisement. The College Review Committee shall advise the Dean on all recommendations for reappointment, promotion, and conferral of permanent tenure that are duly brought before it.
- Initial Appointments Advisement. The College Review Committee shall advise the Dean on any initial appointments that carry permanent tenure.
- Tenured Faculty Review Advisement. The College Review Committee shall review and offer advice on tenured faculty performance reviews if the Dean or the faculty member under review should request it.
- Annual Review of Dean. The College Review Committee shall undertake the annual review of the Dean.
- Didier Dreau, Biological Sciences
- Gregory Mixon, History
- Martha Kropf, Political Science & Public Administration
- Dorothy Smith-Ruiz, Africana Studies
- Christine “Cris” Davis, Communication Studies
- Aaron Toscano, English
- Craig Allan, Geography & Earth Sciences
- Linda Shanock, Psychological Science
- Elizabeth Stearns, Sociology