(from College Bylaws)
The Course and Curriculum Committee shall act on behalf of the Faculty Council to review and recommend appropriate action on all proposals involving College degree requirements, new departments, new degree or certificate programs, and changes in existing programs when those changes either require additional funds or are opposed by other programs.
- Coral Wayland, Anthropology
- Nishi Bryska, Department of Biological Sciences
- Oscar de la Torre, Africana Studies
- Carol Leeman, Communication Studies
- Jamie Strickland, Geography & Earth Studies
- Anita Blanchard, Psychology