Purpose/Responsibilities (from College Bylaws)
Responsibilities of the Faculty Development Award Committee include:
- Tenured Faculty Proposal Review. The Faculty Development Award Committee shall review Reassignment of Duties proposals from tenured faculty each academic year and make appropriate recommendations to the Dean.
- Junior Faculty Development Award Proposal Review. The Faculty Development Award Committee shall review proposals from untenured associate professors as well as reappointed assistant professors and make appropriate recommendations to the Dean.
2016 – 2018
- Alan Dow, Mathematics & Statistics
- Beth Bjerregaard, Criminal Justice & Criminology
- Debra Smith, Africana Studies
- Joanna Krueger, Chemistry
- Christopher Cameron, History